Sunday, November 30, 2008

Christmas!



Christmas has to be one of my favorite holidays. I love decorating the house and it is not complete until the tree is up. I have been collecting glass ornaments for several years now. The way the light sparkles on them is just so pretty.


Several years ago my Christmas tree fell over and half of the ornaments broke. You know that sickening feeling you get in the bottom of your stomach? I got it. My kids didn't say a word, I think that is the only time they have both been silent at the same time. They both just looked at me with their mouths wide open. I have spent several years trying to replace them. A lot of them we bought on vacation. Some of the ones I lost were my bear from Colorado, all of my Disney from Disney World, and my British solider (he was hard to find, but after a couple of years, my mom found him).



Today while putting up the tree I only lost one, my big horn sheep from our Colorado vacation. I guess we will have to go back! So here are a few of my favorite ones. I thought I had better take a pic. in case something happens. Knock on wood.

No comments: