Wednesday, December 3, 2008

20 years!


Today is my 20th wedding anniversary. Where has the time gone?
Doesn’t seem that long ago that we were cruising up and down Broadway every
Friday and Saturday night, listening to 80’s music. Looking back at the past 20 years, all I can think of is how happy we are. We have a great life all because of him. He is such a great guy, he can make anyone laugh and can make me smile just by saying “Smile” even when I try so hard not to. He is such a hard worker and everything he does he does with the family in mind. He spends his only day off hauling Zach around to motorcross races, sitting in a tree with Nick to deer hunt or doing something for me around the house. Between the two of us, I without a doubt got the better end of the deal. I’m truly one of the luckiest girls in the world.

No comments: