Thursday, December 4, 2008

Magic Reindeer Food



Sprinkle on the lawn at night,
The moon will make it sparkle bright.
Santa's reindeer fly and roam,
this will guide them to your home.
Must be sprinkled within 1 hour of bedtime!

When my kids were small I would make this bird seed and glitter mixture every year for them to feed Santa's reindeer. Everyone would ask for me to make it for their kids and I started making it and selling it at a local store. While going through my Christmas decorations I came across some that I had made up.

Here's what you need


White card stock cut 8" x7"
Christmas paper, I used Stamping Station cut 3 3/4" x 6 3/4"
red card stock 4" x 2 1/2"
brown card stock for reindeer
miniature Christmas lights, found mine at Hobby Lobby
red ball for nose
reindeer stamp, Stampassions 1-800-Art-stamp
bird seed
glitter
zip lock bags
poem

No comments: