Saturday, December 6, 2008

Holiday Decorating Tip



Found this tip on the BHG site. I'm definitely making me a decorating toolbox. I'm so tired of not being able to find my wire cutters, having my Christmas hooks at the bottom of the storage box, and not being able to find spare Christmas lights and fuses. This will come in handy next Christmas!


Decorating Tool Kit
Putting together a holiday tool kit is a great time saver from year to year. Simply stock any toolbox (or shoe box) with the following: ornament hooks, wire cutters, nylon line, narrow ribbon or cording, scissors, florists' wire, twist ties, wire ties, and spare holiday light bulbs.

Place your holiday tool kit in a prominent location with other holiday decorations and next year you'll be ready to decorate with ease!

No comments: