Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Digging your love



This morning when I came into the kitchen, I found this card waiting on me. My husband does excavating for a living, so it is only fitting that my anniversary card would resemble his work. The other night he was sitting in his recliner holding a box of markers. I asked him what he was doing with them. He told me he found them out in the car. I had no idea he was making me a card. He's suprised this remained a secret, Nick found out and wanted to tell me. I can't believe Nick didn't spill the beans.

2 comments:

cherry said...

How cute....I love that. He must be a romantic! Welcome to blog land Wendy! Cherry

Melissa Miller said...

Hi Wendy, Thanks for stopping by my new blog.
I really do appreciate it. "Welcome" to blogging as well. Happy Birthday and Happy Anniversary to you! It seems you are doing lots of celebrating right now. ~Enjoy!
Come and visit me anytime. You're always welcome!
Warmly, Melissa :)